Madavor Media, a multi-platform media group based in Braintree, MA is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Analyst to support marketing initiatives for our brands to our consumer audience and advertising clients. With guidance from senior leadership, the Marketing Analyst will use data-driven insights to grow Madavor Media’s organic and advertising revenue.
- Ensure that all user data is imported and optimized for execution of key strategic marketing initiatives
- Utilize advertising and marketing technology to implement and measure revenue strategies
- Serve as a resource in terms of gathering and distributing audience insights
- Identify key audience segments and target users for online advertising
- Work with the management team to execute on programmatic advertising strategy
- Purchase media and inventory based on budgeted acquisition costs
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field, preferably in media
- A passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Experience managing a Data Management Platform (DMP) preferably SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Experience at an intermediate level with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM)platform
- Experience at an intermediate level managing an enterprise email service provider (ESP)
- Working knowledge of Google platforms including Analytics, AdWords, Ad Manager and Optimize
- Familiarity with ad technologies and research techniques
- Familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL
- MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits. If you are interested in applying please send a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply:
This job is a full-time non-exempt position with benefits and competitive compensation located in our Braintree, MA office.
- Create a cover letter telling us about your background and explaining why this position is a good fit for you.
- Create a resume that shows off your work history and skills.
- Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]