Madavor Media, a multi-platform media group based in Braintree, Massachusetts, is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Associate to support marketing initiatives for our brands to our audience and advertising clients.
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials for editorial eNewsletters, advertiser dedicated emails, marketing emails and execute distribution of those emails
- Maintain Marketing Calendar for all brands.
- Email marketing, including deployment, list management, and reporting.
- Manage marketing promotions via social media.
- Work with the sales team and internal departments to develop media kits and other advertising communications.
- Manage platforms for various surveys and polls including execution and analysis.
- Assist in promotional strategies and new product development.
- Coordinate logistics and materials needed for events, seminars and trade shows.
- Utilize enterprise CRM system to manage marketing projects from inception to implementation.
- Some trade show and off-site customer meeting travel may be required.
- At least 2 years experience in a sales or marketing support role.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, PhotoShop and/or Adoble Illustrator
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers and Ad Tags
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively with internal and external team members
Job Type: Full-time
Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply:
This job is a full-time position with benefits and competitive compensation located in our Braintree, MA office.
- Create a cover letter telling us about your background and explaining why this position is a good fit for you.
- Create a resume that shows off your work history and skills.
- Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]