MEDIA SOLUTIONS MANAGER
Madavor Media, a media group based in Braintree, Massachusetts, is looking for talented, highly motivated sales professionals with an interest in multi-media advertising to join our team. If you love to sell and are knowledgeable about integrated advertising solutions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you to join us during this very exciting time.
This position will be responsible for advertising sales, including print and online properties. Responsibilities include a keen understanding of the industry, market opportunities, and audience for the assigned properties(s) including managing and growing the market, building strategic partnerships and working closely with customers and prospects to develop standard and custom advertising programs. This position is based in the Braintree, Massachusetts office.
Duties included but are not limited to:
- Learn and expand your understanding of Madavor Media’s publications and digital platforms
- Articulate Madavor Media’s overall business objectives and value proposition to customer
- Source, develop, close and manage a pipeline of new client prospect
- Manage and maintain current customer account
- Manage time effectively to prospect, follow up with and grow existing accounts, and manage administrative responsibilities
- Develop and implement custom marketing opportunities, based on customer need, to increase customer satisfaction and advertising spend
- Provide exceptional customer service with a focus on details and the needs of the client
- Weekly sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Coordinate with creative, production and management staff on ad materials and marketing initiatives
- Some travel required to attend trade shows, conferences, customer events and client meetings
- At least 2 years of advertising sales experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- CRM experience preferred
- Some digital/website experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to make 50 plus quality prospecting phone calls per day
- Persuasive with the ability to overcome objections
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently
This position pays a base salary plus commissions and includes full benefits. If interested please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements.
Please send resume with salary requirements to [email protected]