The Marketing Associate will work closely with the sales and editorial team to assist with e-newsletters, landing pages, web content updates, site redesigns, and all other marketing and sales materials. Proactively provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of sales and marketing objectives and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create HTML and Text files for several weekly editorial eNewsletters, advertiser dedicated emails, marketing emails and execute the distribution of those emails
- Develop and deploy eNewsletters registration marketing strategies
- Research email service provider capabilities and service expansion opportunities
- Create monthly digital editions of publications
- Provide technical ideas and/or creative feedback for new email templates and themed email campaigns
- Identify and fix browser, language, and plug-in issues
- Stay up-to-date of design trends and new technologies
- 2 years’ previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate experience with email newsletter marketing
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and or/Adobe Illustrator preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with marketing technology platforms like Google AdWords
- Knowledge of latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of industry and its position in the market
How to Apply:
This job is a full-time position with benefits and competitive compensation located in our Braintree, MA office.
- Create a cover letter telling us about your background and explaining why this position is a good fit for you.
- Create a resume that shows off your work history and skills.
- Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]