The Digital Product Manager will be the champion of Madavor’s digital products and the target customers we serve. This role will accelerate revenue growth for our product portfolios by enhancing digital discovery, and having accountability for the day to day improvements, and management of all Madavor digital properties. This role will be essential to the improvement of our online business results, focusing on the user experience, business needs assessment, site, user data mining and analysis. This role will work closely with Madavor’s Web Developer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the product road-map for all Madavor Media online business properties, experiences and features/functionalities.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve/enhance Madavor’s digital experiences to drive greater user satisfaction and sales output.
- Document product requirements with clear feature specifications, and draft end-user documentation.
- Develop tactics that enhance user experience leveraging user feedback, online trends, bench-marking, marketing/brand activities, click/usage data and tech advancements.
- Create site wire frames and author marketing requirements, partner with execution teams to deliver projects.
- Manage individual projects to completion.
- Stay apprised of industry trends and best practices.
- Deliver financial results for the given product portfolio and specifically in the digital channel.
- Develop data based analyses to surface new opportunities for differentiating products and the user experience.
- Lead the content creation process across all properties in conjunction with SEO partners and agents to balance great user experience and SEO optimization.
- Work with management, editorial, and product stakeholders to identify product opportunities;support the building, prioritizing, and executing of the teams road-map and backlog; communicate updates to key stakeholders.
- Work with relevant teams to optimize, set up, and productively use site and web analysis tools, create and distribute reports on site and selling KPI’s to drive sales and site improvements.
- Provides supervision to the WordPress Developer.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in product development or management; being responsible for product vision, positioning, product road-maps, product requirements and delivery of product int he marketplace
- Strong project management skills; attention to detail; ability to create and manage timelines, key deliverables, dependencies, quality and delivery
- Adept at managing multiple projects at once
- In-depth knowledge of web-based usability and the analysis of online behavior
- Vision and passion for creating online user experiencing while building brands and business
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial and analytical skills
This is a full-time exempt position working out of our Braintree, MA headquarters. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]