AD Ops Specialist
Madavor Media, a multiplatform publisher, is looking for a Ad Ops Specialist to work on a group of our leading consumer publications. Excellent customer service and follow-up skills are a must.
If you love a fast paced environment, enjoy challenging yourself and learning new things, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
The Ad Ops Specialist is an operations position responsible for supporting Madavor’s sales and design departments. Responsibilities include: coordinating and managing digital advertising campaigns, building and deploying client sponsored emails, managing and maintaining relationships between our internal teams and our clients, processing insertion orders, preparing monthly invoicing. This person will work out of our Braintree office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing web, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Building and deploying client sponsored emails
- Organizing, maintaining and reporting on the performance of digital advertising campaigns
- Preparing monthly billing reports and maintain accurate records
- Coordinating ad creation and edits with designers
- Managing and maintaining relationships between our internal teams and our clients
- Some tradeshow travel may be required
- Must be extremely organized with a high attention to detail
- Comfort and experience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator: via phone, email and other written channels
- Self-motivated, career oriented
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Experience building and deploying email and digital marketing campaigns is preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and analytics tools are a plus, but not required.Training will be provided in:
- Google Double Click for Publishers (DFP)
- Exact Target
- MS Office If interested, please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected]