Content Marketing Associate
Reporting directly to the COO, and working closely with other members of the editorial and marketing teams, the primary role of the Content Marketing Associate will be to execute on key audience engagement initiatives for Madavor Media’s largest brands. In this role, the Content Marketing Associate will be responsible for amplifying and optimizing content through all digital channels including social media. This position will be located at our headquarters in Braintree, MA.
The Content Marketing Associate will work closely with the editorial and marketing teams to promote written articles and blogs, videos, infographics, and other brand communications in order to ensure optimal delivery of content, target new audiences and increase audience engagement across multiple channels using digital optimization strategies and SEO tools.
- Work with the brand teams to provide input and execute on Content Plans.
- Support the editorial staff in identifying content amplification opportunities by monitoring social media, and Google keywords and trends in the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities to leverage influencers in the industry to share content and build audience.
- Develop and execute on content opportunities like listicles, slide shows, landing pages, etc.
- Deploy brand newsletters including editorial messaging and advertiser messaging/ads with effective subject lines and strong calls to action.
- Monitor digital KPI’s for newsletters, Google Analytics, social media and other digital platforms to ensure goals are consistently exceeded.
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a social media or a content marketing support role.
- Understanding of digital media trends and strategies.
- Social media fluency.
- Experience with digital analytics tools required.
- Experience working with and analyzing Google Analytics.
- Experience with a CMS system, preferably WordPress including posting and SEO.
- Experience working with an ESP (email service provider) deploying and analyzing email performance.
- Experience in copywriting.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time, exempt position which includes full benefits. If interested please send resume to [email protected]